My Weekend Workout Pt. 03

Columbia Maryland is a planned city between Baltimore and Washington opened by James Rouse in 1967. The city is comprised of ten neighborhoods all interconnected with lots of green space and bike paths. It is an amazing place that has biking as part of their exercise routine.

Well, I've departed the health club finally, ready for some more traditional mode of exercise. I enter the nearest bike path and I'm off. I pass through lots of well-maintained neighborhoods, commercial and retail areas, green spaces until I reach the back roads of Howard County. My objective for this morning is Patapsco State Park, about an hour from my current location. Once there I will dismount my bike and hike back to the ghost town of Daniels.

I lock my bike into the bike stand. I remove my helmet and gloves and place them in the saddle bags. I then run my hands down my biking shorts to adjust my cock for comfort and best show. I notice there are a number of cars parked in the lot. A couple have people sitting and watching the world go buy. I have been hydrating along the trip so after taking a look around I decide to visit the restroom before beginning my trek.

It's a typical park restroom, a couple of wash basins, a couple of stalls and a stainless steel trough for peeing. It's been kept clean and nicely maintained. I walk up to the urinal and pull my biking shorts down as they typically do not have a fly. As I do this I hear the door open. I have my cock in my hand ready to start as the man approaches and stands next to me. He takes his cock out. I hesitate as my bladder decides to be shy. I can't help but look at my new neighbor. He isn't peeing but is stroking his cock.

"Like what you see?" he questions.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare." Is my retort.

"No problem, I have a great cock and it gets lots of attention." He says.

With that he grabs my ass and swings me around. He's a large man, tall, husky, and obviously in control. He puts his hand behind my head and pulls me toward his face. In a matter of seconds he has his tongue in my mouth and down my throat. I can hardly move, given my biking shorts are down around my knees.

"You know what you want faggot." He mutters.

"Anyone dressed like you must be a cocksucking faggot." He states.

He doesn't wait for a reply. We just grabs my cock and turns and heads for the end stall. Once inside, he pushes me against the wall and locks the door behind us.

With that he tells me "I'm going to tell you this once and if you listen and do as I say all will be well. If not, you won't like what happens nest. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir." I barely whisper.

With that he drops his pants and sits on the toilet. He pulls me to him, pushes me to my knees and tells me to begin. While I love and adore cock, I like some amount of control. This is not what I want but I have no choice. I'm thankful that the stall and the toilet are clean. He is setting on the edge of the seat so I do have easy access to his cock. I decide I must get on with this so I can head out on my hike.

His cock is rock hard. He is quite turned on by the power and control that he has. Apparently I'm not moving to his satisfaction because he quickly puts his hands behind my head and with great force pulls me so that his cock is quickly down my throat. I choke and tears start. I reach for his cock and begin to suck for all that I am worth. I am licking the head and the top part of the shaft while stroking him. I suck his balls while rubbing his cock over my face. I move my mouth over the head and am bobbing up and down on his cock.

All of a sudden, in one motion, he pushes me back and I fall on my butt. He stands, turns around, spreads his cheeks and tells me to start eating. This is the absolute last thing I want and hesitate. He grabs my head and shoves me into the crack of his ass.

"Now eat if you know what is good for you." He commands.

Again, I have no choice. I want to live for another day so I begin to probe him with my tongue. I use my tongue around him and into him. I am fucking him with my tongue like it is a miniature cock. He's grinding back against my face to achieve every last molecule of pleasure he can get.

"Now boy, it's your turn. Stand up and bend over this toilet. Put your hands on the seat or the wall to brace yourself." I am instructed.

I do as he says because I want this over. I hear him spit. I feel his wet finger probe my ass. More spit, a second finger. More spit and the fingers are replaced with his cock. He probes and I push back. He enters me with little pain. He grabs by body and starts fucking me. I return the action, I begin to fuck myself on his cock. He likes this and responds with quickening thrusts. His breathing is heavy and labored as he continues to pound me. As quickly as it started, he stopped. He hasn't cum has he?

"Turn around boy and get on your knees." I'm told.

I do as instructed. I'm on my knees in front of him. He's stroking his cock.

"I'm going to cum on your face and you are going to wear this for the rest of the day. Do you understand and agree?" He says.

With all that has happened, what choice do I have? "Yes, Sir."

With that he erupts, rope after rope cover my cheeks and hair. He shoves his cock into my mouth and I receive the end of his explosion. With that, he wipes his cock on my shirt, pulls his pants up, zips up and leaves. I am left used and abused, covered in cum, wilted on the floor. After a few minutes I regain my composure. Stand, finally pee, try to make my biking outfit presentable and leave.

I look for the trail to the ghost town of Daniels.

More to cum in part 4.

https://www.todoandroid.es/forums/usuarios/pirosiwi/

https://www.wielerflits.nl/wielerforum/users/suciqelu/

https://www.watchfaces.be/forums/users/lomasofo/

https://westseattleblog.com/forums-2/users/lufikigu/

https://web.kota.com/u/td7049267thiougrotemka/

https://www.scatshop.com/models/diwilimu/

http://wikigameguides.com/members/cupudaxo/profile/

https://textileaddict.me/membres/tapisopu/profile/

https://thenewsavvy.com/members/diduqeyi/

https://www.bikramyoga.com/forums/users/puterura/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Heart Strings

A Sissy at her Service